The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Biryani.
You can make Spicy Chicken Biryani using 12 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Biryani
- Fill 1 of Shan or Any Biryani Masala Packet. (Available at Indian and Pakistani stores easily ).
- Mix 3/4 kg of Rice (Sella) *It's a special rice for Biryani. U can always use Regular rice as well :)..
- Fill 4 of onion, chopped (Large ones).
- Mix 3/4 cup of Oil (Vegetable ).
- Fill 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken (12 piece or more).
- Insert 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Orange Colour Food Colouring (To mix with 1/4 Cup water)..
- Mix 1 1/2 liter of Water (For boiling Rice) * Adding 1 teaspoon and 2 tablespoon of Oil to it While it's still Boiling..
- Insert 1 bunch of Coriander (Finely chopped, Optional ).
- Insert 4 of Green Chillies (Optional).
Step By Step To Make Spicy Chicken Biryani
- Take a large non stick utensil. Put Oil and Chopped Onions. Start Frying Till they become light pinkish in colour..
- Add Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste to it along with chicken pieces. (Mix them with the help of a wooden spoon).
- Add Shan Biryani Masala Packet and 1 1/2 Cup Water..
- Continue cooking it on slow flame till the chicken is tender..
- Add Yogurt to it and leave it for another 10 minutes. (Do mix it after adding yogurt)..
- Biryani Masala is ready. ( Don't dry it out nor make it too runny, It will be a thick masala mixture).
- Soak Sella rice for at least 60 minutes prior boiling. Regular rice for 20 minutes soaking..
- Boil 1 1\2 liter Water. Add 1 teaspoon salt to it and 2 tablespoon Oil..
- Boil the Rice till they are done. Drain all the Water..
- Now Take another large cooking utensil and spread rice layer evenly..
- Add Biryani Masala Mixture on top of it. Then add another layer of Rice..
- Mix food colouring with warm water and spread on this top layer of Rice. (Keep it on slow flame for 20 minutes )..
- Mix it with a flat spoon before serving..
- You can garnish it with coriander and green chillies..
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Biryani Recipe.