The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Breast.
You can make Spicy Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Breast
- Fill 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast; sliced in half.
- Add 1/2 cup of Hot sauce (Franks shown).
- Fill 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Fill 1 tsp of paprika.
- Fill 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Insert 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Insert as needed of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Insert as needed of vegetable oil.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Chicken Breast
- Marinate chicken in hotsauce for 4-48 hours. Pat dry. Coat with vegetable oil. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, Louisiana hot sauce, other hot sauces, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, smoked paprika, worchestershire sauce, dried onion soup mix, cajun seasoning, thyme, basil, parsely, orange or lemon peel seasoning or zest.
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Breast Recipe.