The Recipe For Making Spicy Chinese Chicken.
You can make Spicy Chinese Chicken using 18 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chinese Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts diced - bite size.
- Mix 1 of big carrot - chopped.
- Fill 1/2 of zucchini - chopped.
- Insert 1 of bell or spicy pepper - chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Insert 2 of green onions finely diced.
- Add 2 small of shallots chopped.
- Insert 3 tbsp of of white wine.
- Add 5 tbsp of of soy sauce.
- Add 1 of to 3 tablespoons of Thai Sriracha hot sauce depending on how hot you want it.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of white vinegar.
- Mix 3 tbsp of of cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup of water.
- Add 2 tbsp of of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of of crushed garlic.
- Add 1 cup of of cashews or peanuts.
- Fill 4 tbsp of of sesame oil.
- Prepare dash of of ground black pepper for seasoning.
- Mix dash of of salt for seasoning.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Chinese Chicken
- Marinade for the Chicken - In a small bowl combine: 1 tablespoon of wine, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch mix and mix well together. - Place diced chicken in a large bowl and add the marinade. Mix well - Cover and refrigerate while preparing the veggies.
- - In a small bowl combine: 2 tablespoons of wine, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce,2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 2 tablespoons of the cornstarch mix, the thai hot sauce, vinegar, sugar, and the garlic. Set aside..
- - Remove chicken from marinade and stir fry in a large skillet on medium heat until cooked and juices are clear. Set aside.
- - Stir fry the green onions and shallots with a dash of sesame oil. Add the carrots and a dash of soy sauce and stir fry for a couple of minutes. - Add the zucchini and peppers and stir fry for a minute then add the mushrooms and cook for one more minute..
- - Add the sauce mix and stir for 30 seconds. - Mix in the chicken and let it simmer as the sauce thickens. - Add water slowly if the sauce is too thick.
- - Season with black pepper and salt. Be careful with the salt as the soy sauce is already salty enough. - Throw in the cashews or peanuts right before removing from heat..
- - To have the full experience, serve with fried rice or noodles (will post recipes soon!) Enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Spicy Chinese Chicken Recipe.