The Recipe For Making Chicken 65. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.
Despite numerous requests on how to make. So juicy, rightly spiced and delicious. And it's so easy to make with this recipe. You can make Chicken 65 using 11 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken 65
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Insert 4 tablespoon of yoghurt (curd).
- Mix 4 of green chilli.
- Add 2 tablespoon of refined oil.
- Insert 1 pinch of red chilli powder.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Mix 6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Insert of salt as required.
- Insert of For Garnishing: 1 stalk chopped spring onions.
Being originated from south of India the dish is spread widely all. This scrumptious Indian style chicken needs no introduction. Its easy to prepare and needs just a few simple pantry ingredients. Its Friday woohoo! :-) and the best part is I am sitting in my parents place and typing the post.
Quick Step To Make Chicken 65
- For the marination, take a bowl and mix chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, curd and salt together. This marination step is very important and will give this chicken recipe real flavour..
- Now, wash the chicken in cold running water and chop it. Once it is done, add the chicken pieces in the marinade. Once the chicken pieces are well-coated, keep them aside for 4-5 hours so that flavours are well absorbed. You can keep them in the refrigerator..
- Now, take a deep-bottomed pan and heat oil in it over medium flame. Once the oil is sufficiently hot, carefully put the marinated chicken pieces in the oil and shallow fry them till cooked or golden from both the sides..
- Now, remove and cook the chicken pieces in a separate pan without oil over low flame. This step will make the chicken crispier. Once done, add the green chillies, curry leaves and ketchup. Mix well till the chicken pieces are well coated and continue to cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Transfer the dish in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped spring onions..
- Chicken 65 is ready. Serve as a snack or you can pair this easy snack recipe with drinks of your choice. Prepare this delectable snack on weekends or when guests are coming over!.
The scene on the background is Amma making my favorite Sankara Meen Varuval. That's how to make Chicken 65 Recipe.