The Recipe For Making Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad.
You can make Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Fill 1 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Fajita Meat Chicken.
- Mix 1 box of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Mix 1 of Hard Boiled Egg.
- Fill 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Add 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Mix 1 large of Red onions.
- Fill 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet Baby Rays Honey Hickory Barbecue Sauce.
- Mix 1 cup of Light Ranch Dressing.
- Mix 1/4 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Mix 1 cup of Croutons.
Step By Step To Make Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Chop up all your vegetables and lettuce and add all of it in a bowl.
- Warm up your chicken in the microwave and add a little cayenne pepper to the chicken. Then sprinkle your cheese on top.
- For the barbecue ranch dressing add your barbecue sauce and light ranch in a bowl and add a dash of cayenne pepper for a kick and stir together and pour on your salad then lastly add your croutons so they won't get soggy.
That's how to make Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad Recipe.