The Recipe For Making Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes.
You can make Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes using 22 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes
- Prepare 15 pieces of chicken wings.
- Fill of Olive oil.
- Add of Marinade sauce.
- Insert 1 spoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 sachet of chilli sauce.
- Insert Pinch of salt.
- Insert of Pepper.
- Fill 2 spoons of spring roll sauce.
- Fill of Honey sauce.
- Insert 3 cloves of garlic.
- Mix 1 of thumb of grated ginger.
- Fill Half of glass of white wine vinegar.
- Add 3 spoons of cane sugar.
- Fill 2 spoons of honey.
- Mix of Potato.
- Mix 2 of big potatoes.
- Add leaves of Rosemary.
- Fill of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Fill of Pepper.
- Mix of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
Easy Way To Make Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes
- Wash chicken wings and marinade with light soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper, spring roll sauce. Leave for 1 hour in the fridge.
- In the mean time heat the oven 180°C in the static mode. Cut potatoes and marinade with salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary leaves, and olive oil..
- Put in the oven once it reaches the temperature. Leave for 15 mins..
- After 15 mins turn the potatoes and continue to cook for another 10 mins..
- Add 5 more minutes with grill mode at the end of cooking time. Put aside after it's ready..
- Take out marinated chicken wings. Put in a plastic bag and mix with all purpose flour inside plastic bag. Mix well..
- Prepare a baking base covered by alumunium foil or parchment paper. Put the chicken covered by flour on the aluminiun foil/parchment paper..
- Put the chicken wings in the oven with static mode 180°C. Turn aside the chicken wings after 15 minutes and continue cooking for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime prepare the sauce. Put in a pan: minched garlic, grated ginger, white wine vinegar, cane sugar, and honey. Cook with medium heat until it becomes dense..
- Take out the chicken wings from the oven, mix them on the pan with the sauce. Set to 180°C grill mode. Put again inside the oven, this time together with the potatoes for 10 minutes..
- And voila! Your baked spicy chicken wings with honey sauce and baked potatoes are ready!.
That's how to make Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes Recipe.