The Recipe For Making Spicy Bourbon Chicken.
You can make Spicy Bourbon Chicken using 18 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Bourbon Chicken
- Fill 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 of # boneless chicken thighs.
- Fill 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Mix 1 tsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Insert 1/4 C of soy sauce-low sod.
- Insert 1/4 C of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, chunks.
- Mix 2 1/2 of carrots, sliced.
- Fill 1 of onion, small, sliced.
- Mix 1/4 head of cabbage, sliced.
- Fill 1/4 C of Bourbon.
- Fill 1 Tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 C of apple juice.
- Add 1 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Fill 4-6 of Tien Tsin chili peppers, seeded and cut.
Easy Way To Make Spicy Bourbon Chicken
- In a medium bowl combine: soy sauce, brown sugar, bourbon, rice vinegar, apple juice and ketchup. Mix well and set aside..
- Break the chilies open and discard the seeds inside, then cut them into a few large pieces to cook..
- In 2 large skillets, add some sesame oil and canola oil and heat them over medium heat. Add the chilies to 1 skillet and saute for 30-40 seconds. Add the chicken and saute until fully cooked and browned on both sides. In the other skillet, add the red pepper, carrots, and onion and saute until tender. In a medium pot, boil enough water to cook the cabbage until tender but not to soft, about 7 minutes. Drain..
- To the skillet with chicken; when browned, pull out chicken and cut into small chunks and put back in pan. Now add a little more oil if needed and add the garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes and chili powder with the chicken and mix together. Saute for 1 minute. Now add the vegetables to the chicken and pour in the sauce over everything, mix and saute 4 minutes more. Serve..
That's how to make Spicy Bourbon Chicken Recipe.