The Recipe For Making spicy chicken parcels.
You can make spicy chicken parcels using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make spicy chicken parcels
- Prepare 1 large of chicken breast.
- Add 1 of onion.
- Mix 1 of red sweet pointed pepper.
- Insert 1/2 cup of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of petie pois.
- Add 2 of tomato.
- Fill 1 packages of filo pastry sheets.
- Fill 1 of parsley, mild & medium curry powder, paprika, cumin, tarragon, ground corriander.
- Add 1 of salt & tropical pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg (whisked).
- Mix 1 tsp of olive oil.
Quick Step To Make spicy chicken parcels
- pre heat oven gas mark 7. pre heat frying pan medium heat..
- dice the chicken into very small pieces, put into pre heated pan. chop your onion and pepper finely and add to chicken once browned..
- in a bowl add all your herbs and spices, add olive oil and make a paste. in a separate bowl whisk the egg..
- add paste to the chicken mix stir well. once everything is cooked turn off your heat and allow to cool so its easier to pack your parcels..
- cut your pastry sheet into 8 even squares. make sure to put flour on surface to avoid sticking..
- add chicken mix to centre of your pastry square, fold over and pinch all ends so nothing pours out. once all 8 are done. brush small amount of egg over each one evenly to make golden brown. place on tray which has been brushed with flour to avoid sticking. put in oven for 12-15 mins depending how brown you like them..
- serve with a salad..
That's how to make spicy chicken parcels Recipe.