The Recipe For Making Hot n Spicy Fried Chicken with Honey.
You can make Hot n Spicy Fried Chicken with Honey using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hot n Spicy Fried Chicken with Honey
- Fill 1 of 4 lb chicken divided.
- Fill 2 of bottles vegetable oil.
- Insert 1 quart of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flower.
- Fill 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Insert 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Fill 2 dash of hot pepper sauce.
- Insert 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Insert 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix 1 of drizzle honey.
Quick Step To Make Hot n Spicy Fried Chicken with Honey
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper, then place in baking dish..
- Whisk together buttermilk, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour mixture over chicken and coat all sides. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from mixture and shake off excess. Discard remaining mixture..
- Place the flour, garlic powder, 1 tbsp cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste in a large zipper bag and shake to combine. Place two pieces of chicken at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
- Heat oil to 350°. Place chicken in oil and fry until cooked through and golden brown. Drain fried chicken and drizzle honey on top..
That's how to make Hot n Spicy Fried Chicken with Honey Recipe.