The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken with Mash Potatoes.
You can make Spicy Chicken with Mash Potatoes using 14 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken with Mash Potatoes
- Mix of spicy chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Mix 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Insert 1/2 cup of sweet chilli sauce (chinese style).
- Add 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Insert 1 of red pepper.
- Mix 1/2 medium of onion.
- Insert 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare of mash potatoes.
- Add 2 of potatoes.
- Mix 1 clove of garlic.
- Mix 1 tbsp of cream butter.
- Fill 2 tbsp of sourcream.
Easy Way To Make Spicy Chicken with Mash Potatoes
- oil pan on meidum heat.
- cut chicken into bit size pieces.
- fry on pan until chicken is tender and lightly browned.
- remove from pan and set aside.
- add all the sauces and garlic and cook on medium heat for 5 mins.
- add in the peppers (sliced) and onions to pan and saute for 2-3 mins..
- put chicken back into pan and put on high heat for 5 mins.
- mix every so often so that the sauce can blend with chicken.
- depending on how thick you want your sauce to be, cook the chicken in the sauce for an additional 3 min..
- remove from pan and serve with potatoes, pasta, rice . or enjoy as is :).
- to make the mash potatoes.
- cook potatoes..
- when the potatoes are cooked, drain, but do not put in cold water. you want the potatoes still hot..
- add the garlic, cream butter, sour cream and salt pepper to taste..
That's how to make Spicy Chicken with Mash Potatoes Recipe.