The Recipe For Making Sweet & Spicy Chicken.
You can make Sweet & Spicy Chicken using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet & Spicy Chicken
- Add 1 1/2 lb of chicken strips, cut into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Fill 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Add 1/2 cup of lite soy sauce.
- Mix 1/2 cup of hot chili pepper sauce.
- Mix 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Mix 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 medium of medium green pepper, sliced into strips (optional).
Easy Way To Make Sweet & Spicy Chicken
- Saute chicken in hot oil until lightly browned..
- In a bowl, mix together syrup, soy sauce, chili sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Pour mixture over chicken..
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to a sticky glaze, turning chicken occasionally..
- If using, add peppers and stir then serve over white rice..
That's how to make Sweet & Spicy Chicken Recipe.