The Recipe For Making Sweet & Spicy Sticky Chicken.
You can make Sweet & Spicy Sticky Chicken using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet & Spicy Sticky Chicken
- Insert 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Mix 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Mix 1 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- Insert 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- Insert 2 of Chicken Breasts, strips.
- Prepare 1 small of chilli, chopped.
- Add 1 of Flour, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Fill 1 dash of Vegetable Oil.
Quick Step To Make Sweet & Spicy Sticky Chicken
- To make the sauce, mix honey, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, hot sauce & chopped chilli. Place into a small pan..
- Dip the chicken strips into the flour mix. This will help the sauce to stick..
- Slowly heat the sauce on the hob whilst you cook the chicken. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and add chicken. Fry until nicely brown/ almost cooked..
- Once chicken is cooked, carefully pour away excess oil and return chicken to the hob. Turn down to lowest heat and pour over the sauce. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- When sauce has thickened, serve with rice :).
That's how to make Sweet & Spicy Sticky Chicken Recipe.