The Recipe For Making Korean Style Spicy Chicken.
You can make Korean Style Spicy Chicken using 13 ingredients in 13 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Korean Style Spicy Chicken
- Insert 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken.
- Mix 1 1/2 of Tbl. Gochujang.
- Add 3 cloves of garlic.
- Add 2 inch of piece fresh ginger.
- Insert 2 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- Insert 1 of Tbl. Sugar.
- Fill 1 of Tbl. Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onion.
- Fill 1 of fresh jalapeno.
- Add of Garnish.
- Fill 1 of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Scallions.
- Mix 1 of Cilantro.
Step By Step To Make Korean Style Spicy Chicken
- I'm using chicken thighs.
- Cut into bite size pieces, place in a bowl.
- Clean and dice garlic, and ginger, add to bowl.
- Clean and dice jalapeno, add to bowl.
- Clean green onions, cut white part small, green part longer, add to bowl.
- Add the rest, and mix it all together. Let sit for awhile. I usually start rice at this point, and cook the meat right before the rice finishes..
- When ready, add 1-2 Tbl. Oil to a skillet, heat on medium. I'm using sesame here, but any will work..
- When the pan is hot, dump the chicken in the pan..
- Cook until chicken is done, and any liquid has reduced and thickened, this took about 8 minutes, but you need to decide on yours since many factors play into "done"..
- I like to serve it like this, maybe a sprinkle of sesame seeds for garnish.
- Maybe some green onions for garnish.
- I start by taking both rice and chicken at the same time, on each bite..
- Towards the end, I just mix it all together.
That's how to make Korean Style Spicy Chicken Recipe.