The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo.
You can make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo using 12 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
- Mix 2 lb of chicken feet, cleaned.
- Mix 2 tbsp of oil.
- Mix 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Mix 2 pieces of red chilli.
- Fill 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Mix 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Fill 3 pieces of dried bay leaves.
- Add 1 tsp of salt.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Fill 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Fill 1 1/2 cups of reserved liquid.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid..
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic..
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned..
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil..
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer..
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender..
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened..
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!.
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo Recipe.