The Recipe For Making Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken.
You can make Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken using 12 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken
- Add of Chicken mixture.
- Insert 4 of large chicken breast.
- Fill 1 tbsp of taco seasoning (use more if needed to cover chicken).
- Add 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Insert 1 of jalapeño pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped green chilies (4 ounce).
- Add 1 can of back beans (drained and rinsed).
- Insert 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- Insert 1 can of hot red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- Mix 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Add of Optional toppings.
- Mix 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro, tomato, avacado, shredded cheese.
Quick Step To Make Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray (Pam).
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning and rub into meat..
- Place chicken in crockpot and add the rest of ingredients (except for topping ingredients) Also, if you do not like spicy food you can leave out the jalapeño pepper and use 2 cans of mild enchilada sauces instead..
- Cook on low for 6 hrs. Shred chicken with two forks while still in pot. Mix all together..
- Serve over rice or put in warm flour tortillas. You can also use as a dip with chips..
- Top with your favorite toppings..
That's how to make Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken Recipe.