The Recipe For Making Fire chicken, Buldak.
You can make Fire chicken, Buldak using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fire chicken, Buldak
- Mix 1 pound of chicken breast.
- Insert 1/4 cup of red pepper flakes.
- Insert 3 tablespoon of honey.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of water.
- Insert 1-1/2 tablespoons of Gochujang/hot pepper paste.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Step By Step To Make Fire chicken, Buldak
- Combine hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, honey, garlic, and ginger in a bowl. Mix it well into a paste. Add water to thin a little..
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces, then add the chicken to the paste and coat each piece.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in pan add the chicken and simmer stirring occasionally. simmer covered 20 minutes..
- Serve i hope you enjoy! i served it with 1 pound steamed broccoli you can use your favorite vegetable..
That's how to make Fire chicken, Buldak Recipe.