The Recipe For Making Spicy Romano Chicken Pasta.
You can make Spicy Romano Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Romano Chicken Pasta
- Add 1 box of Penne noodles.
- Add 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Mix 8 1/2 oz of Sun-dried tomatoes in oil.
- Add 2 clove of Garlic.
- Insert 1 can of Artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1 pints of Half and half.
- Fill 5 oz of Romano cheese.
- Fill 3 oz of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Red pepper flakes.
- Insert 1 of Basil.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Romano Chicken Pasta
- Cook and drain penne noodles.
- Pour sun-dried tomatoes into a pan over medium heat. Add garlic..
- Cut chicken into strips and add to pan. Cook until chicken is done..
- Add artichoke hearts to pan and cook for one minute..
- Add half & half, Romano cheese, and mozzarella cheese to pan. Stir thoroughly until cheese is melted, then cover until thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Add red pepper flakes and basil to sauce..
- Add noodles to your sauce and serve..
That's how to make Spicy Romano Chicken Pasta Recipe.