The Recipe For Making spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas.
You can make spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas using 10 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas
- Mix 2 of chicken breast.
- Add 1 large of red & brown onion.
- Insert 5 of mushrooms.
- Insert 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Fill 1/4 cup of garden peas.
- Fill 1 can of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of stock chicken.
- Mix 1 tsp of mild, medium & tikka curry powder.
- Mix 2 of pre pack nan bread ( if not confident to make fresh. like me).
- Prepare 3 pinch of paprika, parsley, tumeric, dill, chilli seeds, ginger, rock salt & black whole peppercorns..
Easy Way To Make spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas
- wash & pat dry chicken. cut into chunky cubes. cover chicken in all herbs & spices..
- pre heat pan, chop both onions and put into pan. once browned add the chicken..
- start your rice. add enough water so it doesnt stick together.
- add mushroom to the chicken, once brown add chopped tomatos (optional - tomato with garlic).
- add water to chicken stock and stir well. add to the chicken and bring to the boil..
- start cooking garden peas add pinch of sugar & salt..
- once chicken curry is boiling reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. in this time your peas should be done, drain & cover with foil..
- once your rice is done, drain, add pinch of parsley, salt & pepper. then stir you peas thru..
- now your curry is ready rest for 3 minutes & serve up with your rice..
- add a nan bread or onion bhaji if you need more... enjoy.
That's how to make spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas Recipe.