The Recipe For Making Creamy and Spicy Chicken.
You can make Creamy and Spicy Chicken using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Creamy and Spicy Chicken
- Prepare 1/4 of chicken.
- Insert 2 of potatoes.
- Mix 2 stick of lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 of inch turmeric.
- Fill 4 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 piece of garlic.
- Add 10 of bird eye chillies.
- Fill 1 of inch ginger.
- Fill 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- Mix 500 ml of water.
- Insert of salt and sugar.
- Prepare 1 piece of dried assam keping.
Step By Step To Make Creamy and Spicy Chicken
- Blend the red onion, garlic, turmeric, bird eye chilli, ginger with some water.
- Cut chicken into smaller pieces.
- In a pot, mix the blended ingredient with chicken and lemon grass. Make sure to pound the lemon grass a bit so that the fragrant can infuse in the broth.
- When the chicken start to shrink, add the potatoes that is cut into smaller pieces. Add in the coconut milk. Wait until it boils, add in the water. Throw in the assam keping. Let it simmer until the potatoes are cooked. Once cooked, add in salt and sugar to taste..
That's how to make Creamy and Spicy Chicken Recipe.