The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta.
You can make Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta
- Insert 500 gr of cooked spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken breast, diced.
- Mix 3 tbs of dried basil.
- Insert 2 tbs of cayenne powder.
- Add of salt and pepper.
- Add 50 ml of cooking water from spaghetti.
- Add 2 tbs of sesame seeds (black and white).
- Mix 2 cloves of garlic gratted.
- Fill 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Mix 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Mix 50 ml of tomato puree.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta
- Heat oil on medium high heat add onion and chicken and cook until onion soften and the chicken cooked.
- Then add in garlic cook for 30 second, add cooking water and tomato puree cook until the liquid reduce by half.
- Add dried basil, cayenne powder and season with salt and peper then taste.
- Add cooked spaghetti and sesame seeds stir well and cook for 1 minute then turn of the heat.
- Ready for plating and serveeee..
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta Recipe.