The Recipe For Making Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard.
You can make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard using 16 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard
- Fill 3 of large potatoes.
- Fill 5 of chicken livers.
- Prepare 5 of chicken gizzards.
- Prepare 6 of red chilies.
- Fill 5 of cayenne peppers (option).
- Mix 10 of shallots.
- Insert 5 cloves of garlic.
- Insert 1 tea spoon of coriander.
- Mix 5 of candlenuts.
- Prepare 2 cm of galangal (crushed).
- Insert 1 of lemonggrass (crushed).
- Add 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Insert 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Add To taste of pepper.
- Prepare To taste of sugar.
- Add of Cooking oil.
Step By Step To Make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard
- Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Clean up and wash chicken livers and gizzards and fry boil until a half cook.
- Remove Chicken Livers and gizzards from the pan and cut them into small cubes, set aside.
- For sambal : remove red chili's seeds, blend red chili,shallot,garlic,candlenut,coriander,cayenne pepper..
- Heat oil in the pan and fry sambal,bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, lemonggrass,galangal until fragran..
- Add fried potato, chicken livers abd gizzards. Mix well..
- Add chicken powder,sugar and pepper,stir and cook for few minutes.Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking..
- And when ready place it in the serving dish. Serve with rice..
- Happy Cooking... 🥳🥳.
That's how to make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard Recipe.