The Recipe For Making Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce.
You can make Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce using 11 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce
- Add 300 grams of chicken breast.
- Fill 2 of eggs.
- Fill 5 tbsp of panko.
- Insert 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Insert 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Fill 3 cloves of garlic.
- Fill 3 tbsp of runny honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Add 2 tsp of olive oil.
Quick Step To Make Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce
- Wash chicken breast and scrub with salt.
- Simply beat the chicken to create a smoother texture.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch size chunk, set aside.
- Mix the eggs, salt and pepper into a medium sized bowl.
- Fill up a plate with panko.
- Now dip the chicken chunks into egg mixture followed by panko.
- Deep fried for 1 minute until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken chunks into oven and bake for 20 minutes at 200C.
- As for the sauce, prepare a saucepan and heat up olive oil.
- Fry the chopped garlic until golden, put in remaining ingredient to cook for 2 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
That's how to make Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce Recipe.