The Recipe For Making Pad Gaprao Gaiผัดกระเพราไก่ (Spicy Thai Basil Chicken).
You can make Pad Gaprao Gaiผัดกระเพราไก่ (Spicy Thai Basil Chicken) using 12 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pad Gaprao Gaiผัดกระเพราไก่ (Spicy Thai Basil Chicken)
- Fill 1 Lb of Chicken boneless and skinless breast.
- Insert 5 cloves of garlic,minced.
- Prepare 4 of Thai chilies(I threw away the seeds),minced.
- Mix 1 pinch of sambal oelek.
- Mix 1 of Rome Tomato(because my husband doesn't like spicy).
- Add 2 tbsp of kecap manis(dark sweet soy sauce).
- Mix 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Fill 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Insert 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Mix 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare as needed of water and brown sugar.
- Add 1 handful of Thai holy basil leaves(use only the leaves).
Quick Step To Make Pad Gaprao Gaiผัดกระเพราไก่ (Spicy Thai Basil Chicken)
- Cut the chicken into small bite sized pieces..
- Heat your wok on high heat, and add about 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, add the chilies and garlic. Saute them until they get really fragrant, but don’t let them burn or get too dry..
- Add the chicken, stir and cook the chicken until browned. If it starts to get dry,Add a tiny splash of water and leave it until the chicken becomes tender and fully cooked.
- Add the seasoning(oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar,tomato,fish sauce, sambal oelek and dark soy sauce). Keep stir frying for about a minute.Test the taste. Add the onion and stir..
- Now, turn off the heat. Grab a handful of holy basil, fold it into the chicken, and cook with the existing heat..
- Pad Gaprao Gai is now ready to be served with rice ♥️. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Pad Gaprao Gaiผัดกระเพราไก่ (Spicy Thai Basil Chicken) Recipe.