The Recipe For Making Spicy Curried Chicken Tagine.
You can make Spicy Curried Chicken Tagine using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Curried Chicken Tagine
- Fill 1 of Pepper.
- Fill 1 1/4 of Sweet Potato.
- Add 1 1/2 of Red Onion.
- Insert 1 of Chilli.
- Mix 100 grams of Sliced Chicken Strips.
- Prepare 4 of Chopped Mushrooms.
- Add 20 grams of Hot curry powder.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Curried Chicken Tagine
- Chop up veggies and chicken strips. I have marinated my chicken with hot curry powder but this is upto your preference.
- Sauté chicken for 5-10 minutes.
- Add veggies and cook for another quick 5 minutes.
- Place all ingrediants into a tagine ( If you do not own a tagine then a casserole pot will suffice).
- Place in oven for 1 hour on full heat ( 2 hours for a slow cook on medium) You know the food is ready when you can hear it sizzling inside!.
- Et voila! Ready to eat. Use any veg or meat and experiment as you please! ENJOY!.
That's how to make Spicy Curried Chicken Tagine Recipe.