The Recipe For Making Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken.
You can make Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken using 26 ingredients in 15 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Add 1/3 of of whole Chicken bone-in pieces.
- Add 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Insert 4 stick of escallion.
- Insert 3 clove of garlics.
- Fill 3 of sprigs of thyme.
- Insert 1 large of green bell pepper.
- Insert 1 large of Red bell pepper.
- Insert 1/2 small of Habanero pepper.
- Mix 2 tbsp of All purpose chicken seasoning.
- Insert 2 tbsp of BBQ spice.
- Add 1 pinch of of salt.
- Mix 3 each of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot pepper sauce.
- Mix 1 of SAUCE.
- Mix 234 grams of Dole pineapple slices in heavy syrup.
- Fill 235 ml of Pineapple juice.
- Mix 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Mix 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Add 1 of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Fill 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Insert 1 medium of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Easy Way To Make Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken
- cut chicken into small bite size cubed pieces. be sure to remove all skin and fat from the chicken..
- wash chicken in water and vinegar to remove the excess fatty residue from the chicken.
- Once the chicken is clean. cut up the escallion, garlic, thyme, onion, habanero pepper and to the chicken..
- add the salt, all purpose seasoning, and BBQ spice. use your hands to rub in the fresh and powdered seasoning into the chicken. Once all the pieces are coated with the seasoning cover and let stand for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours beats the eggs and add the hot pepper sauce in a container big enough to hold the chicken. re.
- remove the excess seasoning pieces from the chicken leaving it in the container. place the chicken in the egg mixture and let stand for a few minutes..
- place the flour in a large enough container to hold the chicken. One by one place the chicken in the flour to throughly coat all piecesa.
- add a skillet to stove on high heat and place vegetable oil for frying the chicken. Once the oil is hot enough place the pieces of chicken inside and cook thoroughly until golden brown.
- Once all the pieces are cooked remove and set aside.
- cut up in large cube sizes the green and red bell peppers, cut in long thin pieces the carrot and chop very finely the ginger and set aside in a container.
- in a another container make the sauce. cut up the pineapple slices in small bite sizes and combine with the heavy syrup, pineapple juice, soy soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, lime juice. taste and change as needed to suit your taste.
- reheat the skillet and add a table spoon of oil. add the left over seasoning from the chicken and sauté until cooked..
- add the sweet pepper carrot and ginger and sauté. when half cooked add the sauce and bring to a boil..
- Once boiling add the chicken stir and mix well. cover and let simmer on low heat until the green peppers and carrot are completely cooked but have a crunchy texture (not too soft)..
- remove from heat and serve!.
That's how to make Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken Recipe.