The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Sandwich.
You can make Spicy Chicken Sandwich using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Add 1 of chicken breast; trimmed and sliced in half.
- Fill 1/2 cup of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of sandwich bun.
- Prepare 2 tsp of applewood seasoning.
- Add 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Mix 1 of large pinch of salt.
- Fill 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Marinate chicken for 4-48 hours in hot sauce..
- Discard marinade. Pat dry. Toss with enough oil to coat. Season. Bake at 400° for approximately 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Variations; Other hot sauce, sriracha, chile oil, white wine, minced garlic, mozzarella, goat cheese, jalapeños, sugar, bacon, shallots, red onion, tomato, brioche, sourdough, focaccia, onion roll, pretzel roll, egg.
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe.