The Recipe For Making Spicy Fried Chicken.
You can make Spicy Fried Chicken using 8 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Fried Chicken
- Insert 1 packages of Chicken drumetts and flats.
- Mix 2 envelope of sazon goya seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mccormick kickin chicken seasoning.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
- Add 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Mix 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Fill 1 tbsp of salt and pepper mixed.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Fried Chicken
- Add 1 cup of oil to a pan and heat on medium high heat.
- Rise chicken and pat dry.
- Season chicken with the 2 envelopes of sazon goya seasoning, Mccormick kickin chicken, creole seasoning and yellow mustard.
- Mix chicken and season together.
- Put 1 cup of all purpose flour in to a bag along with 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper mixed.
- Take a couple of pieces of seasoned chicken. Place into bag with flour and shake until fully coated.
- Once completely coated take chicken out of bag, shake off excess flour place chicken into heat oil pan.
- Fry chicken for 7-8 minutes. Flipping only once.
- After chicken is cooked take out of pan and place in a bowl or pan lined with paper towels to catch grease.
- Serve while hot.
That's how to make Spicy Fried Chicken Recipe.