The Recipe For Making Spicy Sour Chicken.
You can make Spicy Sour Chicken using 7 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Sour Chicken
- Add 2 cup of lime juice fresh.
- Mix 2 1/2 lb of boneless thigh chicken.
- Insert 6 each of green jalapenos.
- Prepare 3 slice of yellow jalapenos.
- Insert 3 slice of orange jalapenos.
- Prepare 3 slice of red peppers.
- Add 1/2 slice of onion.
Easy Way To Make Spicy Sour Chicken
- slice the green jalapenos in thin round circles. Do the same to the red, yellow, and orange jalapenos.
- slice half of the onion into tiny square pieces..
- put them all in a container.
- then in the contained add the 2 cups of lemon juice.
- put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until all is liquefied.
- in the contained that was used put the chicken in and add the liquefied ingredients and make sure all chicken is mix with it.
- cover and let sit for 20min.
- heat up a pan with spray oil and high temp.
- take chicken out piece by piece on to a plate start sprinkling corn flour on top make sure it's a moderate covering.
- wen ready add chickens to pan.
- have lid covered but don't walk away you must be there to keep turning if desired you may put the temp down.
- chicken should be done after 30min.
That's how to make Spicy Sour Chicken Recipe.