The Recipe For Making Sriracha Chicken Roll ups.
You can make Sriracha Chicken Roll ups using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sriracha Chicken Roll ups
- Add 6 of 8 in flour tortillas (or 4, 10in).
- Insert 2 (8 oz) of packages cream cheese, softened.
- Fill 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce (add an extra 2-3 tbs for more heat).
- Fill 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Insert 2 (10 oz) of cans premium white meat chicken.
- Insert 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Mix 2 of medium green onions/scallions - chopped.
Easy Way To Make Sriracha Chicken Roll ups
- In a large bowl stir together cream cheese, sriracha, and ranch until fully combined with no clumps of cream cheese remaining. Stir in chicken (it'll shred into smaller pieces, that's fine), then fold in shredded cheese..
- Lay out one flour tortilla. Spread one sixth of the filling over the tortillas surface, leaving about 1/2 in of the far edge uncovered (to allow for filling squishing while rolling). Beginning with the side nearest you, fold over the edge then continue to roll tightly to make a "log". Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling..
- Wrap roll ups tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2hrs, or up to overnight, to firm up. Cut into half inch slices, arrange on a platter, serve, and enjoy. Drizzle with additional sriracha for extra heat..
That's how to make Sriracha Chicken Roll ups Recipe.