The Recipe For Making Sweet and Spicy Chicken (Indonesian Style).
You can make Sweet and Spicy Chicken (Indonesian Style) using 22 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet and Spicy Chicken (Indonesian Style)
- Insert of Marinade :.
- Mix 2 cloves of garlic (grated).
- Mix to taste of Pepper.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chicken powder.
- Fill of Ingredient :.
- Add of Boneless Chicken breast.
- Add 3 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of shallot (chopped).
- Fill 1 of tomato (cut).
- Fill 3 of orange leafs.
- Insert 2 cm of galangal (smashed).
- Add 2 cm of ginger (smashed).
- Add 1 of lemonggrass (smashed).
- Fill of Indonesian Sweet soy sauce.
- Fill of Tomato Ketchup.
- Insert of White pepper.
- Insert 1 tbs of Butter.
- Fill of Water.
- Fill of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Add of Cooking oil.
- Fill 5 of red chillies (cut small) - The amount of chilli depends on how spicy you want it to be.
Easy Way To Make Sweet and Spicy Chicken (Indonesian Style)
- Cut medium chicken and marinade about 30 minutes.
- Add cooking oil to a pan and wait until oil is getting hot and fry chicken on medium heat until light golden.
- Remove chicken from the pan, and discard almost all the oil,leaving just a bit in the pan.
- Add butter wait until melt, put in garlic, chilli,shallot, galangal,ginger, orange leafs, lemonggrass and wait until fragrant. Put the chicken back in the pan and stir it.
- Add some water and cook untill chicken really cooked, add sweet soy sauce, tomato ketchup, tomato, pepper, sugar,chicken powder,and stir it.
- Stir to coat well the chicken for few minutes untill sauce has thickened..
- Taste it and served immediately with rice,, nom nom :)).
That's how to make Sweet and Spicy Chicken (Indonesian Style) Recipe.