The Recipe For Making Chicken 65.
You can make Chicken 65 using 24 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken 65
- Mix of For marinate :.
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken breast cut in pieces.
- Mix 1 of eggs beaten.
- Fill 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1+1/2 tsp of garlic ginger paste.
- Insert 3 tsp of cornflour.
- Mix 2 tsp of maida.
- Add 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Add 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Add to taste of salt according.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Mix of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For tadka :.
- Add 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon of black mustard seeds.
- Fill 1 teaspoons of cumin seeds.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Insert 10 of curry leaves.
- Add 3 of green chillies (cut in long and thin).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of red chilli sauce or to taste.
- Add 200-250 gm of katori low fat whisked yogurt.
- Fill 3-4 tsp of cooking oil.
- Insert of Coconut and fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Easy Way To Make Chicken 65
- Heat the Khadhai on medium heat. add oil and ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 1 minute. Add cumin, mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies and fry for 25-20 seconds. Now heat on low as we have to add yogurt. Mix well add orange food colouring and chilli sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add chicken and gently mix well to coat gravy on chicken. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Garnish with freshly grated coconut and freshly chop.
That's how to make Chicken 65 Recipe.