The Recipe For Making Sriracha Chicken Panini.
You can make Sriracha Chicken Panini using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sriracha Chicken Panini
- Prepare 2 slices of sourdough.
- Mix 4 slices of sriracha chicken.
- Add 2 T of spicy sushi mayo (see my recipes).
- Prepare 3 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- Mix 3 slices of tomato.
- Prepare 1/8 of red onion; julienne.
- Add 1/8 of green pepper; julienne.
- Insert 2 t of coconut oil.
Easy Way To Make Sriracha Chicken Panini
- Sweat onion and pepper in coconut oil with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Assemble sandwich. Toast in oven or on a panini press..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers or garlic, roasted tomatoes, oven dried tomatoes, flavored butter or oil, Sriracha sauce or dried seasoning, bacon, habanero, pineapple, mango, vinegar, avocado, poblano, honey, peanut crust,.
That's how to make Sriracha Chicken Panini Recipe.