The Recipe For Making Sweet and spicy chicken casserole.
You can make Sweet and spicy chicken casserole using 18 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet and spicy chicken casserole
- Prepare of I. Sweet and spicy chicken:.
- Add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 2 pounds of chicken thighs, skinless and boneless.
- Insert 1/2 cup of honey.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Insert 2 sticks of butter.
- Fill 6 ounce of tomato paste.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of II. Casserole:.
- Add 5 of medium sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix 1/4 cup of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Mix 4 of large eggs.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Mix 2 cups of carrots chopped.
Easy Way To Make Sweet and spicy chicken casserole
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cube the thighs and sauté in olive oil. Salt as your cooking..
- Mix the honey, tomato paste, garlic, red pepper flakes, 2 sticks of butter, and garlic..
- Add the sweet and spicy sauce to the chicken and let simmer. Coat the chicken well. Stirring occasionally..
- Cube the sweet potatoes, chop the carrots, and chop the onion. Heat the ghee and sauté them in a pan. When the onion sweat add salt and cover and simmer till carrots are fork tender..
- Mix the eggs and baking powder..
- Mix every thing together. Pour into an oven safe dish and bake 40 minutes. It will foam up but its ok..
- Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
That's how to make Sweet and spicy chicken casserole Recipe.