The Recipe For Making Sweet & Spicy broccoli and chicken.
You can make Sweet & Spicy broccoli and chicken using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet & Spicy broccoli and chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Chicken Strips.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic cloves.
- Add 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ground ginger.
- Mix 1 of Texas Pete hotter hot sauce.
- Mix 1 of brown sugar.
- Add 1 lb of Frozen cut broccoli.
Quick Step To Make Sweet & Spicy broccoli and chicken
- Wash and cut chicken strips into chunks add salt and pepper (set aside). Chop garlic cloves..
- Combine garlic, soy sauce, hot sauce, ginger and brown sugar in bowl. Tweak it to your desired sweetness and hotness..
- Add oil to skillet. Add chicken and cook til chicken turns white on both sides. Add broccoli and stir..
- Add the bowl of sauce to chicken and broccoli. Simmer for about 10 mins. (I added a little water to make more sauce)..
- Serve over white rice. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Sweet & Spicy broccoli and chicken Recipe.