The Recipe For Making Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken.
You can make Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken using 9 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken
- Insert 2.5 of lbs. Chicken Thighs.
- Mix 3 Tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Fill 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Insert 4 Tablespoons of honey.
- Fill 1 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- Add 6 Tablespoons of Sriracha.
Easy Way To Make Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken
- Heat grill to medium high heat, about 400 ºF..
- In a small saucepan, add butter. Once melted add in fresh ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Next add in smoked paprika, ground cloves, honey, Sriracha and lime juice. Stir to combine and let simmer for 4-5 minutes..
- Pat chicken thighs dry. Season with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub with olive oil soaked rag..
- Place chicken thighs on grill, skin side down first. Grill for 4-5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and grill on the other side for 4-5 minutes..
- Continue to cook chicken, flipping every 3-4 minutes so it doesn't burn until the internal temperature is 165ºF. (about 25-30 minutes).
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling brush the glaze on both sides of the chicken. Remove from grill and serve..
That's how to make Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken Recipe.