The Recipe For Making Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich.
You can make Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich using 16 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Fill of Marinade:.
- Mix 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Add 3 tbsp of honey.
- Insert 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumim.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Insert 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Fill 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Fill of Sandwich Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 each of ciabatta bread (sliced in halves).
- Add 1 of chicken breast (halved and uncooked).
- Fill 1/2 can of pineapple.
- Prepare 1 large of avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced tomato.
- Add 2 tbsp of chipotle ranch sauce.
- Fill 2 slice of monterrey jack cheese.
- Insert 1 of salt and pepper to taste for avocado.
Easy Way To Make Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- combine marinade ingredients into a bowl and whisk til well blended..
- take the chicken breast and soak into marinade. you can do this 2 hours before you're actually ready to cook. the chicken soaks the marinade very nicely!.
- place marinaded chicken onto baking sheet (spray lightly with Pam) and put into oven for 40 minutes. if you have extra marinade, its great to pour over the chicken midway through cooking..
- while chicken is cooking, take your avocados, slice in half and scoop out the avocado (with a spoon) and place into a bowl. smash to desired texture..
- dice your tomato and stir into the bowl with avocado. add salt and pepper to taste..
- open can of pineapple and set aside..
- slice the ciabatta in half. on bottom bun spread the avocado mixture, add the halved chicken breast and add monterrey jack slice..
- add about a tablespoon of the pineapple on top of the MJ cheese slice. on top bun, spread the chipotle ranch sauce..
- place top bun onto sandwich and enjoy!!.
That's how to make Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe.