The Recipe For Making Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken.
You can make Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken using 16 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken
- Fill 1 1/2 lb of sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Fill 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp of finely minced fresh ginger.
- Add 3 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- Mix 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Mix 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Fill 2 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Fill of adding to chicken.
- Add 15 oz of baby corn, drained.
- Add 8 oz of can water chesnuts, drained.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Fill 1/4 cup of peanuts to top each serving.
Quick Step To Make Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat add oil..
- Once oil is hot add your sliced chicken. Cook until no longer pink. This takes several minutes..
- Once chicken is cooked, add corn and chestnuts. Stir and cook 3 minutes..
- In a large bowl whisk all sauce ingredients together. This can be done while you wait the three minutes..
- Add to chicken and cook on medium low heat for 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally . Sauce thickens up during this cook..
- Serve over pretty cooked white or brown rice. Sprinkle peanuts over and serve..
That's how to make Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken Recipe.