The Recipe For Making Spicy crispy fried chicken.
You can make Spicy crispy fried chicken using 15 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy crispy fried chicken
- Add of spices.
- Add 2 tbsp of cajun season.
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp of accent.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Insert 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Fill 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Fill of main.
- Mix 20 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Fill 2 cup of buttermilk.
- Add 2 cup of self rising flour.
- Fill 1 1/2 of bottle of vegetable oil.
Quick Step To Make Spicy crispy fried chicken
- Rinse legs off add to large stock pot boil with a little salt and enough water to cover for 30 minutes. Remove from water place on paper towel lined pan pat dry.(this step cuts down on frying time just be careful not to over cook).
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium high ..
- Mix egg and milk in a medium sized bowl..
- Mix spices with flour blend well with a fork..
- Dip legs in milk mix and then in flour mix coat well...
- Begin adding legs to hot grease (please be careful) I did 4 at a time the trick is to do a few at a time so they cook evenly..
- Cook until golden brown place on paper towel lined pan enjoy! I made french fries for my side...
That's how to make Spicy crispy fried chicken Recipe.