The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Breast.
You can make Spicy Chicken Breast using 11 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Breast
- Add 1 of chicken breasts.
- Mix 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Insert 3 of chilies, chopped.
- Fill 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Fill 1 of olive oil.
- Mix of salt.
- Insert 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Fill 1 of lemon juice.
- Add tsp of thyme.
- Fill cup of parsley.
- Add 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Chicken Breast
- Flatten and half the chicken breast in two parts.
- Score the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix chopped chilies, garlic, ground cloves and cinnamon, pepper, salt, parsley and thyme. Add lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil. Mix the spice mix..
- Rub the spices over the chicken breasts on both sides and keep in the fridge for 3-4 hrs.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and brown the chicken breasts for about 5-10 mins.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 20 mins. (Shreds of butter can be added on top of the chicken breasts before putting in the oven, to avoid drying of the chicken breasts.).
- Plate, garnish with parsley and serve..
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Breast Recipe.